Funny Birthday Cards

Got someone special in your life celebrating a birthday? All Things Banter has the perfect card to make them smile! We have hilarious birthday cards for dad, adorable cards for mum and cool cards for your brother. No matter how old they are turning, you'll find the right card to capture their magical memories with. So go ahead and make their day extra cheerful with one of our funny birthday cards!

Something for Everyone

When it comes to birthday cards, you won't be disappointed - you'll be spoilt for choice! With a range of designs, sizes and themes, you're sure to find the perfect card for any occasion. We have cards featuring The Office, Taylor Swift, Harry Styles and Stranger Things and more! Endless birthday card themes will match any interest your recipient might have. Are they a fan of a certain TV Show or Celebrity? Whatever it may be, choose from our selection of fun birthday cards and wish them a Happy Birthday in style.